Talent Machine Celebrates Broadway
Exciting plans are underway for The Talent Machine’s second fundraising gala celebrating the many popular and enduring Broadway shows we have performed over the past 35 years.
Our goal: To raise funds to help further our mission ~ expanding opportunities for children to experience the joy and power of musical theater.
When & Where: Saturday, April 13, 2024 at the lovely Annapolis Waterfront Hotel
What distinguishes our Company? We set the bar high for our productions, instilling professionalism, teamwork and responsibility in our young cast members who work together to produce high-energy shows that amaze and inspire audiences of all ages.
How to support The Talent Machine, a 501(c)3 nonprofit:
- Become a Gala Sponsor today (more information to come in November 2023)
- Donate an item or experience to our Silent Auction now
- Purchase tickets when they go on sale in mid-January
Your support makes it possible to …
- Give more than 100 kids each year the chance to let their creativity shine.
- Create professional-level musical theater productions.
- Offer a safe, inclusive and supportive atmosphere for all kids.
- Expand our mission to include children with disabilities through The Penguin Project partnership
- Keep this special children’s theater in our community for years to come.
Why a Gala?
It takes significant resources to produce high-quality shows time after time.
Talent Machine By the Numbers:
- $25,000: The cost PER SHOW to rent performance space.
- $15,000: The annual cost to rent rehearsal and storage space.
- 5,000: Hours given by our volunteers last year to bring our mission to life.
- 0: The number of Talent Machine paid staff.